Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hard to Sleep

It's starting to get uncomfortable to sleep now. I never really got that way with Claire that I can remember. Sometimes I just feel like sleeping on my stomach, and I can't because of the baby.

I have a doctor's appointment today, and I'm going to talk to him about Lindon's activity level. He's not a very active little boy. Or maybe I'm just used to an OVER active baby. Claire NEVER stopped moving in the womb. Which is true today. She's always moving now, even in her sleep. I do feel him move and kick throughout the day so I guess he's okay. He has a definite sleep-wake cycle going, which is cool. Maybe he'll sleep all the time like a newborn is suppose to do. Claire wasn't a typical newborn. She only took maybe a 30 minute nap a day, and the rest of the time she was wide awake. Strange child... LOL I love her SO much though. She's so loving, kind, and gentle.

I only have about 3 more weeks until summer, which means I won't be watching Gianna anymore. Don't get me wrong, I love that little girl, but I'm ready to be a mother of one again for a months. I will be nice to be able to just pack up and go places and not have to worry about being back at a certain time. I'm also ready to go swimming! I love to swim, but I don't want to have to bring Gianna out there and worry about watching her and Claire. That would be too much since Claire loves to just run and jump in the pool withOUT any help! Just a couple more weeks...

3 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Oh my gosh it's like I TOTALLY wrote that top portion of this post. Seriously I was going to talk to my doc about his activity level because he DEFINITELY doesn't move near as much as Hannah did. Even in her sleep she ends up all over the bed! LOL when I was pregnant with her I NEVER noticed any sort of pattern with her sleep cycles....it worried me because I KNEW what was coming and I was right! LOL Connor gets so still sometimes when he is sleeping that I literally start to freak out and either listen to him with my doppler I have at home or try and make him wake up hahaha!

Laurie said...

Landon is just like Claire used to be...just 30 min naps during the day and that is only if I am holding him. He hates taking naps by himself.

Betty said...

What a beautiful Punkin!!!