Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lindon Boy


I thought I would post about Lindon today, and tell you of the joys that I have the pleasure of experiencing everyday.

-It's difficult to get him to laugh, but when he does he laughs with his entire body. (eyes closed, legs kicking, etc.)
-We call him our little puppy cuz when he gets excited or is about to cry really loud he pants like a puppy.
-He sleeps throught the night now without any fuss. :)
-He loves "big people" food. (chocolate, spaghetti sauce, etc)
-He's a social eater. If we're eating in front of him he fusses until you give him some of what you're eating, even if he just ate.
-He loves hair. If you're holding him watch out cuz the first thing he goes for is your hair!

He is such a good baby. We are truly blessed to have Lindon in our lives.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I like his hair in that first pic. :) He's stylin' We need to have playdate soon so I can see his cuteness up close.

Sarah Fruge said...

I know! If my house wasn't a DISASTER I would have it here. It's a wreck with boxes EVERYWHRE! haha