Monday, April 5, 2010

7 Months Old

Lindon is 7 months old. CrAzY!! He's my little angel. He is so quick to smile! All Claire has to do is look at him and he laughs. He loves his big sister so much. He's still a momma's boy too. I LOVE it! He's a great baby. For the most part he is such a happy little man.

Stats:

14 lbs. 6 oz.
25.5 inches long

-He's eating baby food meat now along with his veggies and fruit.
-He's up on his hand and knees rocking. He's so close to crawling.
-He got his second hair cut yesterday. I cut it with clippers. SO cute!





BEFORE
AFTER



Look at all that hair!

I hope all this love and affection lasts!!!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Oh my...Addison is only 4 mths and she outweighs Lindon-she is 14 lbs 11 oz! He is a cutie!

Becky said...

He's such a CUUTTEEE little boy! Makes me want one. :) I can't believe he's 7 months and has so much hair! Goodness!

Becky said...

Oh, and I like your little leaf censor in to top pic. hehe

Heather Guymon said...

He sounds SO much like Connor! I love having two kids, especially since Hannah adores him and he absolutely adores her.

Can you believe that we are on the downside to them turning a YEAR?? BLAH I want time to slow down!