Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New to This Type of Blogging


I have had a website for Claire since before she was born, but it is getting expensive. I thought since this was free it would be a good switch. I love all my friends' blogs anyway. I have no idea what I'm doing though. I hope to figure this out quickly. I might have to talk to some friends about it.



Things are going great. Claire is a beautiful, sweet, and loving little girl now. I can't believe she will be 2 in only one month. It seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital. It is so hard to be a Mom. No one tells you the hard part before. It is so rewarding though when she randomly comes up to me and gives me a huge hug and says, "I love you Mommy!" Aw, I love that. I thank Heavenly Father every day for my beautiful family.



We have started to sort of remodel our house. We have decided to stay in this trailer for 5-10 years to really save for the house we really want instead of going ahead and getting a mediocre house now and get what we really want 20 years from now. So, we have decided to make the house how we want it since we will be here for awhile. We have painted the guest room, guest bathroom, and Claire's room so far. Next we plan on painting our room and bathroom, and then paint the living room, dining room, kitchen, and hall. It's A LOT of work but worth it!



I am excited to start blogging. If anybody has advice on how to work this thing let me know. :)

2 comments:

Abby said...

HEY!!!!!

Betty said...

Love the blog! Makes me want to get back to mine...but when?
Love ya!