Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Weekend

Precious Little Girl

On Mother's Day
Singing on American Idol

Yesterday we had a couple (Misty & Jeff) and their new baby over. I will be watching their little girl during the school year. Misty will be going back to work at the Elementary School here in Vidor where she is teacher. It went really well I thought. I'm excited about it. I have "baby fever" so bad. Claire will be 2 next month, we have insurance. I don't see why we can't have another baby except that Kev is not ready. I keep telling him. "I have lost 61 lbs! I deserve to have another baby!" LOL! Maybe this will subside my the "fever" though.

The remodeling is going good. We just bought the paint for our bedroom and bathroom. After we get that painted we will redo the bathroom floor. Why people put carpet in bathrooms I don't know... Then all we will have left is the living room, kitchen/dining, and hall. I think we have decided to put new vinyl tile in the hall, kitchen, and living room and leave the carpet that we have now in the bedrooms because we need new furniture. My dresser is falling apart and we have mismatched furniture in our living room. I want to get a sectional and a recliner. I can't wait until it's all done. It will look nice.

Here are some random pictures I just felt like posting.

4 comments:

aimee said...

way to go on loosing 61 lbs!!! what have you been doing..i have about twice that much to lose and i cannot seem to get motivated..claire is so cute!!

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abby said...

Claire looks just like you in the top picture! So cute

Becky said...

I love the microphone pic! She's so adorable!!