Monday, September 29, 2008

"On the Road Again"...

The kitchen in our room
Living Room
Getting closer and closer to Dallas



Yep, that's right. We are on yet another trip. Just time it's just Kev and me though. Kevin had a business trip to go to in Dallas for a week, and I decided to go with him. We are staying in sorta like an executive extended stay hotel. It's like a little apartment. We have a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. It's about 500 sq ft. It's pretty nice. Kevin is in class from 8am-5pm Monday-Thursday. So I get to spend all day by myself. After I dropped Kev off at the office I drove back and went to the fitness center here at the hotel. I worked out for about an hour. I came back to the hotel and have been playing Guitar Hero 3. It's pretty fun.

The drive here was soooo long!! I can't believe that there is NOTHING between Houston and Dallas. It makes for a very boring drive. So far so good though. Claire is staying with my family. I've never been away from her this long. When we dropped her off Saturday I cried like a little baby. I miss her like crazy! She's my little buddy. I know she is being taken care of though.

3 comments:

Becky said...

That hotel is way cool! I can't believe it has all that stuff in there. That would have been nice to have while we were evacuated. ha Well, have fun up there. I'm sure you think about Claire all the time!

Kimberly said...

it was done in photoshop

Abby said...

I know that drive SUCKS!!I don't know how I will make it if Tim goes to school there!!! Hope y'all are having some fun couple time... ;)