Thursday, October 2, 2008

I got my first tag...

Here are the rules:
1. Link the Person who Tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.

My sister-in-law tagged me. Her link is http://akhaynes.blogspot.com

1. I have OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) bad! Right now my house is so unorganized because of the damage to our house from Ike. All of Claire's stuff (and she has A LOT of stuff) is in the Guest room/Nursery along with all the stuff that was in that room to begin with. She's sleeping on the futon poor thing. she doesn't seem to mind it though.

2. I can't stand when people don't put a new role of TP on the holder. Come on! Is it really that hard to put the role on the holder?!?! I can't stand when people sit put the TP on the holder...

3. I don't like to shop. I know, I'm a girl and therefore I should like to shop, but I don't! I guess it's because I grew up poor and never had the money to just go shopping.

4. Sometimes, when I'm really tired or if I've been thinking or stressing about something in particular, I talk in my sleep. So Kevin tells me... but I'm innocent until proven guilty. Where's the evidence!! ;)

5. I'm deaf... Is that a quirk??? Well, it is now. I am pretty much 100% deaf in my left ear. I have had tubes put in my ears a couple of time, and I've had 2 surgeries on it. If you look close enough you can see that, in an attempt to get more sound waves in my ear, the doctors made my left ear canal about double the size of my right one. No one has ever noticed it though so it doesn't bother me.

6. I don't like to drive. Neither does Kevin. He's such a gentleman though, so he doesn't make me drive. He always drives when we got places together. He's so sweet!! He's the BEST EVER!!! I love you, Kev.

I tag: Mom, Abby, Becky, Melanie, Brianne, and Ginger!

0 comments: