Monday, October 27, 2008

Claire's Halloween Outfit




I asked Claire what she wanted to be for Halloween a few weeks ago, and she told me Snow White. Which is funny to begin with because she has never even seen the movie Snow White! Anyway, so while I was in San Antonio at the mall I went to the Disney Store. Guess what?? They were sold out of Snow White. Apparently Snow White is very popular. The CSR said that all the Disney Stores in the area were sold out of the Snow White costume.

So I went ahead and got her Sleeping Beauty. I figured she would like that just as much since she watches Sleeping Beauty all the time. So I showed her the costume on Sunday, and she started to trip out because she wanted to wear it. Daddy and I let her try it on, and she didn't want to take it off! It took a lot of bribing. I think I made a good choice.

5 comments:

Kari McCallon said...

She looks really cute!

Betty said...

It's official: she is just not a baby anymore - she looks like such a little big kid! We sure enjoyed her - we love her SO MUCH!!! She's a beautiful princess!!!

Cassey Sanford said...

That is funny that she wanted to be Snow White. It is popular this year. Ehryse was Snow White. She loved it. And I know a few other kids who want to be Snow White this year. Funny. By the way... Claire is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Becky said...

Aww!!! You made a GREAT choice with Sleeping Beauty. Claire is a BEAUTY!!

Ronald said...

She is so cute. Claire looks like a miniture you