Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Minute Trainer Update




I started the workout regiment yesterday. You are suppose to start out just doing one video a day and work up to three. However, I have good endurance because I run and get on the elliptical so I went ahead and started doing three. So yesterday I did the Cardio, Lower Body, and Abs videos. The Cardio wasn't too bad. I was huffing and puffing by the end, but I could finish it. The Lower Body was a little hard because I have hardly no muscle mass anywhere. The Abs was HORRIBLE!! :) It killed me. I could barely do it at all. I don't know if it's because having a baby separates the abdominal muscles or if I'm just weak! Don't be afraid to tell me I'm just weak! ;) It was hard. Today I am doing the Total Body Workout, Cardio, and Lower Body. Wish me luck!! My legs feel like jelly!!!

2 comments:

Brianne said...

That's great that you're doing so much. Don't get so excited and start jumping ahead...they're actually set up a certain way to maximize your calorie burning potential, seriously. You shouldn't do lower body 2 days in a row, your muscles need to rest. Trust me on this one!!

Becky said...

Good luck with all that!! If it makes you feel any better, I can barely do a crunch! Brian says I'm weak. It's true.