Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 Days to Go!!!

On Wednesday we are finally having our ultrasound!! I'm so excited. I still think it's a boy. Kevin still thinks it's a girl. We'll see who's right soon. Either way I don't really care. There are perks for having either gender.

I want Claire to have a little sister to play with since she is SO girly! If I have a girl though I would want to try again for a boy, and if I try again for a boy I would want to have one more to make 4 kids. I'm not into having an odd number of kids.

However, if it's a boy I would get to experience all the boy stuff. I would also more than likely be done having kids.

At this point though I just want the ultrasound tech to be able to see. So let's hope the baby cooperates!

Oh, Claire got to feel the baby kick the other morning. She loves to pull my shirt up and rub and kiss my belly. It just so happened that morning the baby was awake and kicking pretty hard. At first it sorta startled her. Then she loved it, and she kept pushing my stomach to make the baby kick some more. :) I was so excited for her!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! How exciting!

Heather Guymon said...

I am way excited to see what you are having! You sound like me when I said "If it's a boy I am most likely DONE!" haha...I kept saying though IF it's a girl I know we have to try for a third because I just KNEW I had a son waiting to come down and join me. It's weird to say things like that but I knew all along Connor was waiting his turn to come down to earth. I am most definitely done though lol!