Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a..........BOY!

Profile Picture

Face


Arm & Hand w/ thumb's up sign

It's a Boy!!


Another picture of his manhood! :)

Yea! I'm so excited! I knew it was a boy. I'm so glad my feelings were confirmed. He didn't cooperate as well as I had hoped though. He was making me nervous for awhile. The entire time the tech was trying to get a shot of his stuff his legs were closed. Then near the end of the ultrasound he finally opened his legs, but when he did he put his hand over himself. So we still couldn't see. Finally he opened his legs so that we could get a picture! Stubborn little boy!

When I first went in I told the tech I wanted a profile picture of the baby because with Claire the tech only took pics of Claire's face which is freaky. The baby looks like an alien. He wouldn't give us a good profile picture. We finally got one at the end, but it didn't turn out as good as we would have liked. At least we got one though.

I asked the tech if the placenta was low because of all the pressure I am having. She told me it wasn't low, but the baby was low and head down. That's probably why I have the pressure.

Kev called me after he had gone back to work and asked how many outfits I had bought at Wal-Mart after the ultrasound... LOL! I only bought 2. I couldn't help it. I want to shop! :)

4 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

Yay!!! How exciting!!! We are both gonna be in the boy club!!!

Sarah Fruge said...

Yeah! I'm SO excited!!

Becky said...

Woohoo! I've always heard boys are easier than girls! I love the name you picked out!

Melanie said...

Alright Sarah! Congratulations:) Boys are a lot of fun!! I was hoping ours was going to be a boy this time... but oh well! You will really enjoy him. Oh, & I guess I'm not going to Brianne's... I was thinking it was next weekend. We are doing Colby's birthday party this Friday night. Congrats again!