Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting so big

I can't believe Lindon is already 3 weeks old. Time flies by so quickly! He's such a good baby. He only cries when he's hungry. He sleeps 3-4 hour time intervals at night, wakes up to eat for 20-30 minutes, and goes back to sleep. Breastfeeding is going great! I'm so glad. Claire was a disaster when it came to breastfeeding.

Claire is going great as a big sister. She has moments when she wants me to put him down and hold her. I don't mind that though. She's very protective of him. If someone is hold him and walks away with him she tells me to go get him. We ask her periodically if she wants us to bring him back to the hospital, and she says "no way José!" haha

Lindon had his 2 week appt last Thursday with Dr Worley. At birth he weighed 5 lbs 8.2 oz and came home at 5 lbs 2 oz and was 17.5 inches long. At his appt he weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 19.5 inches long! He's growing so fast!


The Boys


Claire "Helping"


SO Cute!


How he was in the womb


Church outfit he wore to his first day at church (sacrament only) :)

7 comments:

Becky said...

He is getting so big! I can't get over all that hair. I love it!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Love the picture of how he was in the womb! That little foot hanging down!

I love his white polo for church. I got one of those for malachi and it was perfect for his little tie.

Abby said...

I love his crazy hair!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Fruge said...

Thanks guys!

Caroline I just ordered Lindon a tie. I'm so excited for it to come in!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

did the code "shillig"
get you a discount?

Sarah Fruge said...

no it didn't work. it's okay though cause it was on sale. :)

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

so handsome! he is very cute....time goes by fast doesnt it?