Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lindon's Blessing



Lindon was blessed this past Sunday, September 27. My cousin made his blessing outfit. She also made Claire's. She's so talented. It turned out great! He looked precious. Some things that were said:

-blessed with health and strength

-understanding between right and wrong and always have the desire to choose right

-have compassion for others

-be a loving brother and son

-find opportunities to serve and help others

-have a desire to serve a mission


6 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

What a handsome boy!!!

Becky said...

What a nice blessing outfit!

Heather Guymon said...

Seriously Sarah you guys make the cutest kids. He is absolutely adorable. He is SO tiny compared to Connor! LOL

Sarah Fruge said...

Thanks guys! My cousin is SO talented. Thanks Heather. I think our kids are pretty cute too. ;) Your kids are precious too.

Betty said...

Lindon is SO Kevin's "mini me"! I can't wait to see him and Claire again - I miss them so much.

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

his outfit is wonderful! looks very handsome!