Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Blog Thing

I was tagged by Heather so... I have to list 10 100% honest things about myself and then pass it on to 7 of my faithful blog readers...if I have that many.

Numero Uno. You know how people say "I would give anything to be a kid again." Well, NOT ME! I love being an adult. When I was a kid I knew about hard times in my family and felt helpless cause I was a kid. Now as an adult, when things get bad, I have the power to do something about it.

Numero Dos. I don't like to read. This sounds bad, but I don't even like to read scriptures. Don't get me wrong I love the scriptures. I just don't like to read them. I will listen to them on tape or being read to me.

Numero Tres. I hate to exercise. I only do it because I have bad genes on both sides, and I don't want to be unhealthy.

Numero Cuatro. My biggest fear is to lose one of my family members, whether it be one of my children or my husband. I drive my INSANE thinking about things that could happen and thinking of ways how I would save them if something were to happen. Like if a fire broke out in our house, or if we drove into water, etc. Crazy, huh?

Numero Cinco. One of my biggest pet peeves is putting empty candy wrappers back in the bag with the other candy. I know, stupid. haha I hate reaching into a bag of candy and pulling out all these empty wrappers!

Numero Seis. I hate to be volunteered for things. If you want me to do something, ask me! Don't ask my husband, my mom, or anyone else!! ASK ME!! And if I tell you no, deal with it...

Numero Siete. I want to be a doctor. I probably won't be one in this life, but that is one of my dreams.

Numero Ocho. I love TV. I've heard it was unhealthy to watch a lot of TV. I guess I'm unhealthy. I have my certain shows that I like to watch though. The CSI's, House, Burn Notice, Amazing Race, Bones, Medium, American Idol(now that Ellen is a judge. I love her! She's so funny.)

Numero Nueve. I hate to fold and put away clothes. It's my most hated chore. I don't mind sorting, washing, and drying if someone else will fold, hang, and put away. :)

Numero Diez. I like to change my hair color a lot. I think my favorite was black though. I might go with black next appt with Tiffany. :)

I'm done. That was harder than I thought! Now I'm suppose to tag 7 people...

Caroline Shillig
Becky Mahana
Betty Odom
Jennifer Hadley
Kari McCallon
Meg Barry

2 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I loved the one about not liking to be volunteered for things! That is a really really good one!

I will work on it :)

Heather Guymon said...

I did black for a while too and LOVED it! I WISH it was my natural color!