Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween & Smiles

Halloween



I asked Claire what she wanted to be for Halloween a few weeks ago, and to my suprise she said a ballerina. I didn't know she even knew what a ballerina was. So I was going to buy her a costume one, but I saw real ballet outfits at Target a few months back and decided to buy her those. I have been wanting to put her in ballet classes but it's so expensive. After seeing her in the ballerina outfit though I will spend the money. She looked SO cute and LOVED to dance like a ballerina!




I tried to find a costume for Lindon, but he is too small. All the costumes are 0-6 months and were huge! Kev wanted him to be a vampire, but we had to settle with baseball player. I had the outfit in his closet and thought it looked close enough like a uniform to work.





On Halloween we went to the Williamson Tri-Ward party. It was fun. Claire had fun playing with her cousins Jace and Kenna and trick or treating. I had invited my parents to come and after the party we all went back to our place and chilled.


Smiles

Lindon started smiling on Oct 15 and laughing on Oct 22 and hasn't stopped since! I love after he wakes up for the day. After I feed him he's super happy for about 2 hours before he takes his first nap of the day. He laughs and smiles the whole 2 hours! All a person has to do is look at him, and he loves it!

Claire loves the interaction. She can't wait until he can play with her. He loves his big sister too. All she has to do is talk. Even if she's in another room, and Lindon hears her he will smile! He smiled at Claire before he would smile at Kev and me.




Lindon's just now smiling at Kev. It's so funny. I would have Lindon smiling and laughing and as soon as Kev looked at him he would stop. haha It drove Kev crazy. He would say all the time that Lindon hated him. I just had to tell Kev that Lindon is around Claire and I all day and that he's not. We've paid our dues now he has to! haha




2 comments:

Becky said...

Claire is such a beautiful little ballerina! I want to put Aubrey in a baby ballerina class. I need to check into that...Lindon is a perfect baseball player. I love his smiles. :)

Heather Guymon said...

Hannah got the first smile too! I love how she loves her little brother. Connor wasn't all too impressed with Shane either until now. Pretty funny.