Tuesday, November 11, 2008


Kevin and I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the temple on Saturday. Kevin's little sister Kari went to get her work done because she will be getting married on November 22. It was wonderful. I am ashamed/saddened to say that I do not go as often as I should or want. It was a great bonding experience for the Frugé family to almost all be able to be together on such a special occasion for Kari.

We were able to ride to Houston with Grammer and Grumps (Kev's grandparents). We stopped at the book store before we went to the temple and picked up some books for Claire for Christmas. Grammer also got her some books.

After the temple Grammer, Grumps, Kevin, and myself went to eat. Then we made the 2 hour drive home. We had a great time with no real bumps in the road. We need to go more often.

2 comments:

Betty said...

That's a BEAUTIFUL picture of the temple!

Becky said...

I agree with Betty - that is a really pretty picture that you took!! We need to go more often too. It's been so long since we've been.