Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day at the Temple

Kari & Matt were sealed Saturday at 8am. Since the sealing was so early we decided to get a hotel for Friday night. We invited my mom to go to be Claire's Nanny while we were in the temple. It was great to spend that time with her. I don't spend enough time with my family. Friday we got to the hotel at about 4pm. At 7pm we went to dinner with with the McCallon's and Frugé's at Fuddruckers. Claire had a blast playing with the games.

Claire was super excited about seeing the temple. We show her pictures all the time. That whole week we were telling her that on Saturday she would get to see the temple. She talked about it constantly. Saturday was really good. The sealing was great. It was really cold though. Add that with my having a head cold, and it wasn't good. I tried to keep a smile on my face. The good thing about having the sealing so early was that I think we stopped at only 4 lights on all of FM 1960. We have never done that good!

The sealing and reception was awesome. Kari looked gorgeous, and Matt was very handsome. I hope it was a perfect day for them.







3 comments:

Kimberly said...

she is so cute

Becky said...

Super cute pics!!! The one of Claire and Kevin is adorable!

Sarah Fruge said...

Thanks guys!