Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Signs of the Last Days

At Ladies' Night this month my friends were telling me about these pictures. It is hard to believe since I'm not in the middle of it that this is going on in the world. It was so sad to see these pictures. The picture of the family walking into church breaks my heart. It stinks that these people have to go through this. I'm so thankful that I have a strong testimony of the gospel, and that seeing all this doesn't waver that at all. I pray for the members there for the strength to get through this time.















1 comments:

Becky said...

I really feel for those people having to live through that. It's terrible!! Everyone has the right to vote in this country. They just want to blame Mormons for the things going wrong in their lives.