Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

It's been awhile since I have posted, hasn't it? Thanksgiving went well. Kev and I both had a head cold. We decided to go to my family's because last year we went to the Frugé's. I don't spend enough time with my family anyways. Plus, I NEEDED my dad's dressing. It's the best in the world, and nobody, and I mean NOBODY, can top it. It just sux that I only get it once a year. Oh well, it's worth it! We had fun talking and playing. At about 5-6pm Kev said he had a bad headache so we left.

That morning, before he headed to Spurger, during the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade we put up the tree. It was awesome to do that as a family. Even Claire was helping. I would take the ornaments out of the box and put a hanger thing on them, and then Claire was bring them to Kev to put on the tree. I'll post a pic soon.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Still waiting on those pics! :)

Sarah Fruge said...

LOL I know. I'm so bad! I need to update more often