Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a Busy Month!

-December 9-Ward Christmas Party
-December 10-Candle Party at Stacey's
-December 12-Williamson Christmas Musical W/families
-December 14-Church w/ first ward at 10:30am because of the Williamson Christmas Musical for the public
-The contractor that is fixing our house should be here the week of the 15th to work
-December 19-Flowserve Office Christmas Party
-December 20-Kim's graduation & Christmas w/ Fruge's
-December 21-Go to Spurger for Mom's birthday & Tristan Hargraves' Open House
-December 24-Dinner at Darrellyn's
-December 25 Christmas!!

Christmas Plans

For Christmas we have decided to stay home!! I'm so excited. We don't care if people come to our house, but we will be going NOWHERE!! I'm excited and nervous about cooking Christmas dinner. I have never had to cook a dinner for a holiday. I'm looking forward to doing it though. I like to cook. I think we're going to have Ham, Dressing, Green Bean Casserole, Rolls, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Veggies and Dip, and for dessert I'm not sure. All I know is that we are having Cherry Cobbler. It's awesome!!

I'm mainly excited about Claire experiencing Christmas. This is the first year that she knows who Santa is. Kev and I bought her the Christmas Classics on DVD. It has Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Little Drummer Boy, and a bunch more. This is also our first Christmas. Well, it's our 4th Christmas, but this is the first year that we have been able to actually buy for one another. It feels awesome to be able to buy Kev and Claire things. It actually feels like Christmas in our house. These past years it hasn't because there hasn't been presents under the tree Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Becky said...

It is an EXTREMELY BUSY month!! Something is going on all the time... I saw this Ham recipe that looked really good. I haven't made it, but it looks delicious! I can send it to you if you'd like :)

Sarah Fruge said...

Yeah, I need all the help I can get. I love to cook, but I don't know a lot.