Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW!

Kev had to leave before Claire and I got to play in the snow so I wrote him a message on my car. :) Kev woke me up at 6am when he was leaving for work to see the snow. I love snow. I'm super excited! So, I went and woke Claire, bundled her up, and brought her outside to see the snow. When we got outside Claire asked where Frosty the Snowman was. LOL She didn't like the snow at first. She said it was too cold outside and that she wanted to go in the house. It was just because it was so early. I brought her outside an hour later and she LOVED it! She played around in the snow and had a lot of fun. She loves it! Yes, I'm like a kid... Now that's an UGLY snowman. My hands It's so beautiful! Yay! I'm so happy that Claire was able to experience this, and that I have a camera to capture it. It definitely makes our "first" Christmas better!

I know. I brought her right back in to put a jacket on her!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Isn't it amazing?!?!!! We are acting like the biggest kids this morning! It was great!! I'm about to load up our pics too!

Becky said...

Love those videos!! Claire is such a cutie!I bet your hands were freezing after making those hand prints!

Abby said...

The snow was so awesome!

Matt said...

I think it's safe to say...she likes the snow =)