Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mom's Birthday

My mom's birthday was on the 21st. It was also my brother in law's and my sister in law's dad's birthday. It was a lot of fun. Emelie and I are the ones that pretty much planned it. I few months ago I ordered Mom a Mother's Ring. She has wanted one for a long time. It's so pretty! Sunday Kev and I left here about 9am and drove to mom's house. We decorated her house and drove to Woodville for church to surprise her. I think she was surprised with all the decorations that we did. She loved her ring, and I'm so glad! It was a great day! Heber, Ashlei, and Jace also surprised her by showing up. It was really cool to see Jace and Claire interact and play together. They enjoyed each other.


Mom's Ring









2 comments:

Abby said...

Hey I have the same Birthday as your Mom!

Sarah Fruge said...

Happy Birthday!