Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dr.'s Appointment & Kev's Birthday



Today was my appointment. I asked the nurse about all my symptoms. She said that everything was probably related to the pregnancy but to talk to Dr Long about passing out. I lost another 3 lbs, so I'm up to 8 lbs lost. That's pretty cool. I'm gonna cry the day I go in and see weight gain. My blood pressure was low also.

I told Dr Long that I had pretty bad vaginal pressure all the time. When he went to check the heart rate he found the baby really low in my abdomen. He said that was why I had the pressure. The heart rate was 145 b/m. It is such an awesome thing to listen to. Claire enjoys hearing it. She tells everyone that the baby says "blump, blump." It's too cute. When we were listening to the HB we could hear the baby kicking and moving around. It made me teary. It's probably just the hormones! ;)

So I told Dr Long about passing out, and he said that he wanted me to keep track of what I eat, when I eat, and what I'm doing when I feel like passing out. He wants to find out if I'm hypoglycemic again or if it's a circulation problem. We'll see...

Kev turned 26 today! Yea. Happy Birthday to Kev/Daddy! I hope today is good for him. My family is coming over with dinner so that we can eat and party! I'll post some pics tomorrow of the festivities.

1 comments:

Heather Guymon said...

You know, I am having some of the same things like the pressure down there and stuff. I think I am just carrying this baby lower than I did Hannah because with her, she was SUPER high up. The day I went into labor with her I literally had to push her all the way down. The nurse even commented about how she had not dropped a bit and it was weird my water broke on it's own. Pregnancy is just so weird!