Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rodeo

Saturday Kev and I went to the rodeo in Houston with Kev's boss and his wife. It was my first time to go to the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The rodeo part was okay. I actually knew more about it than I thought. Kev asked me a bunch of questions about what was going on, and I think I answer almost all of them correct. ;) If not, oh well, it's not like he'll ever know. :)

The concert part was really good. That was my first concert. I know, I need to live alittle! Trace Adkins was the performer, and he did really good. It's a really good entertainer! Here's pics...




2 comments:

Kimberly said...

yeah...there is lots left...only a few cookies though..they dont last around this house!

Becky said...

Sweet! Looks like fun! I miss going to the HLSR. I use to go every year when I lived in Houston. I'm glad yall had fun!