Friday, March 6, 2009

Updates

There isn't really a lot to update about. When I was pregnant with Claire I passed out a few times. That started up in this pregnancy. Last Sunday while Kev was Home Teaching I passed out. It was more traumatic for poor Claire, who was screaming the whole time for Mommy to wake up. Poor thing.

I also spotted all day on Tuesday, I think. I called the doctor's office, and they told me just to take it easy and drink a lot of water. I was suppose to go into the office if it got so bad I had to wear a pantie liner. It was scary. It just bothered me because in the beginning of the pregnancy I was so worried about having a miscarriage.

I also cramp a lot this pregnancy, and I didn't cramp at all with Claire. This pregnancy is SO different. I didn't expect that. So every little thing that is different with this pregnancy scares me.

I'm 13 weeks pregnant today and still sick. I was hoping to feel better after the first trimester. Now I'm losing hope that I won't be sick the whole time like I was with Claire.

I have another appointment with my OB/GYN on Thursday, so I'll update again then!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Mine were all different too. They say the morning sickness is "supposed" to be done by 18 weeks..so hopefully it will get better by the end of the month. Hang in there!

Heather Guymon said...

I had quite a bit of spotting with this pregnancy too. It was SUPER light though so I am not sure what it was caused by. Our bodies are just SO weird during pregnancy. So many changes are going on and you just feel so out of control.