Thursday, July 16, 2009

32 Week Dr's Appointment Update

The appointment was pretty routine for 32 weeks. I got my blood pressure (normal) and weight (didn't gain anything, yea!) checked. I'm feeling pretty good besides all the pressure I have from the baby being so low. Lindon's heart rate was good at 150 b/m. Dr Long's office also referred me to a surgeon for my gallbladder. I have an appointment Thursday with a Dr Schmidt. Hopefully everything goes okay. Maybe the gallstones just magically disappeared! You think??? I wish!! I really don't want to have surgery right after having a baby. I want to spend that time with my family, taking care of Lindon, not recovering! I guess I'll just wait and see what the doctor says before I freak out or complain about anything. I also need to go see a doctor about my hips. My uncle had his hips pinned at 14 and my mom had to have a hip replacement last year in August. Hopefully my hips just have to be pinned at the most. I can hardly sleep because of the pain. They pop out of socket all the time. I can pop them back in by myself pretty easily, but it's painful.

Claire is so excited about being a big sister. Every time I tell her we have to go to the "baby Dr" she asks if I'm going to push him out yet. If we ask her when Baby Lindon is coming she says September. She's so smart! She's potty trained now. It took less than a week! Can you believe it? I was dreading it SO much, and it turned out to be no big deal, thank goodness! She's such an entertainer. She will sing and dance for us all the time. When I think about her turning 3 next month it freaks me out. Can I really be old enough to have a 3 year old?!?!? Kevin and I were talking to Claire about what she wanted for her birthday, and one of the presents that she wanted was a backpack. Kevin told her not for this birthday but she can have one in two years when she turns 5. It almost made me cry to think that Claire will be in school in just 2 years!! Where does the time go? We are so thankful to have her in our lives, and that Heavenly Father entrusted her care to us. I only hope I can do it justice. She deserves so much. We love her with all our heart, and we can't wait to welcome Lindon to our family.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Claire is such a cutie pie! Isn't it crazy how fast time has gone by? Geez! Our kids are not slowing down for anything!

May I borrow that Potty Training book from you? I think Aubrey may be ready to take on that challenge.

Sarah Fruge said...

I didn't buy it. I read about it online. I will try to find it.