Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More Belly Shots

32 Weeks & 3 days







Boy have I gotten big! HaHa Not too much longer. I can't believe I only have 6 1/2 weeks left. As the date gets closer I get more and more anxious! Having a second child is so different. It's good in a way because you know what to expect, but it's bad for the exact same reason, if that makes sense...

Last Thursday I had a doctor's appointment with a surgeon, Dr Schmidt, about my gallbladder. He said I do need surgery, but he would like to wait until after the baby is born. He did say that if the attacks got bad he would do surgery while I was pregnant. He doesn't want to do that though. He told me to schedule another appointment after I had the baby, and we would schedule the surgery. I think I'm going to wait until November to have it done though. That way I can get the breastfeeding down with Lindon because he'll have to have a bottle for a few days while the medicine leaves my system. Also Kevin will be able to build up some vacation time.

I have pretty much stopped sleeping now. I don't remember having a sleeping problem with Claire. I think I slept fine up until I delivered. Last night was horrible. I didn't fall asleep until about 5:30am and slept until 9am. Since I couldn't sleep I did some house work and made Kev a lunch. I guess my body is gearing up for having Lindon here.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like Lindon is growing quite nicely! :) I bet you can't wait to hold you little boy. It won't be too much longer!