Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dallas Trip

Kevin and I have been in Dallas since Sunday evening. Sunday we just chilled out in the hotel. Monday I took Kevin to training and went to Hobby Lobby to get some more scrapbook stuff for Lindon's book. It's so weird. I was NEVER into scrap booking or anything creative. I'm way too OCD for it. However, I have really enjoyed it. That isn't good because it's so expensive to scrapbook. I've already spent like $100 on Lindon's scrapbook and it's still not done! Oh well though. I enjoy, and as my sis-in-law tells her husband, "It's cheaper than I therapist!" LOL I also went to Target on Monday to get Kev some flash cards so that he could study some definitions. Monday after I picked Kevin up we headed to the Grapevine Mills Mall to go to Rainforest Café. I have been outside of one but have never eaten at one. It was really neat. When all the animals went crazy it was so cool. There were aquariums everywhere and a waterfall. Claire would have really loved it or REALLY hated it! She's a bit of a scaredy cat.







On Tuesday after I took Kev to class I went back to the hotel to work on Kev's flash cards. After I finished them I went back to Hobby Lobby to get more stuff. The hotel we stay at has a free breakfast bar and on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday they have a free dinner bar. So we stayed at the hotel and ate spaghetti last night. Tonight we'll stay here and eat Grilled chicken.

We leave Friday morning and plan to stop by the Russell Stovers Candy Factory in Corsicana and then stop in Conroe at the Outlet Mall.

I'm enjoying the little vacation, but I miss Claire so much. I'm sure she's having a blast at Gammy and PawPaw's house. She really enjoys playing with Jace.

1 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like yall are having fun! Be sure to get a lot of chocolate on your way home. Remember, you're eating for two! hehe