Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More of Lindon's Scrapbook

I am really getting into this scrapbooking thing. I will be sad when I finish his book. I will then have to start of another one for Claire I guess. ;) I'm sure Kevin would love for me to spend even more money! Here is the scrapbook so far. I am SO proud of it! I love how it's turning out so far. Enjoy!!


The Book


The Ultrasound Page


Birth Page


Welcome Home Page


Family Page


Daddy & Lindon


Mommy & Lindon


Claire & Lindon


The Grandmas' Page


The Grandpas' Page


1st Bath


Sleeping Page



Blessing Page


1st Doc's Appt


1st Halloween/1st Christmas


1st Haircut


1st Birthday Page


I still have 4 pages left to do I think before his book will be done. I look forward to finishing it up before he gets here!

3 comments:

aimee said...

your book is super cute! i so wish i was as crafty!!

Sarah Fruge said...

It's easier than you think cause I'm NOT crafty!

Becky said...

I agree with Aimee, Super cute!!! I need help with all that!