Friday, June 5, 2009

Sprinkler Park

Monday was my first day of "freedom". (The first day of not watching Gianna) Watching Gianna wasn't bad. It's just that I didn't feel like I could get up and go places during the day because I had to be back at a certain time. Anyway, so Monday I drove to Port Neches. (Claire had spent the night Sunday, so she was already there.) Kim, Kari, and myself took Hunter, Taylor, Tucker, Claire, and Parker to the sprinkler park there in Port Neches. Kari and I walked Parker around a little bit, and the other kids had a blast. I went last year with Claire, but she didn't like it very much. I was hoping that since Taylor was there she would like it more, which she did. Claire even dragged me out in the water.





1 comments:

Becky said...

That looks like a fun water park! That suit looks really good on you!

It was great hanging out with you and Claire today. Hope we get to see more of you two this summer!