Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The 44th President of The United States


To be honest, I did not vote for Obama, but he is our president now. I support him 100%. I can only pray that he leads our country in a way that is pleasing to our Heavenly Father and that is right for our country at this time. It is a time of trials and uncertainty, and it is going to take a strong and determined man to bring it back to where it needs to be. This is such a historic time, and I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to witness it!

I am thankful for the service of President Bush and his cabinet. I support him in the things that he has done for the better of our wonderful land!

President Obama's speech was uplifting but realistic. I hope he continues to lead that way. The leaders of our country are continually in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope they are in yours!

1 comments:

Betty said...

Amen sister!!!