Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Great New Year...especially for our family!

This holiday has brought our little family more than just a new year. It has brought us a wonderful blessing!




I got my Mirena (I.U.C) out in October. We tried in October with no luck. My OB/GYN and Kev were sure that I would get pregnant in October because with Claire I got pregnant so fast. Then in November I was 85% sure I was pregnant. I had one day of light spotting that I thought was implantation bleeding. Then I started 2 days late, which never happens. I am super regular, even to the point that I start at midnight the day I'm suppose to start. No luck that month either though. That was really hard to take. I was upset because it was like when I would get used to the thought of not being pregnant something would happen to get my hopes up. In December Kev and I both were pretty positive that I was pregnant. He would tell me repeatedly not to get my
hopes up though.

We thought we had our names picked out, but I don't think we do anymore. Our boy's name has always been Lindon Andrew, but one night when we were in bed Kev called him Andrew by accident. He then said that maybe his name should be Andrew. So we're not sure about that. Our girl's name has always been Madelyn. We were never sure about the middle name though. I want Sophie. (which Kev HATES! He thinks it's a dog's name.) Kev wanted Caylee. Now Kev says that he wants the name to be Kailyn Elizabeth. I'm still sticking with Madelyn Sophie!

And that's our New Years story! I'll keep everyone updated! P.S. The background is 9-11 because that's my due date.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Yeah Sarah! I am so so so so so excited for you guys! That is such a great gift! Yeah - I am just smiling so big. And, I love the name Sophie too - we almost named Halle that!

Cassey Sanford said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Becky said...

Woohoo!!! You've been talking about getting pregnant for awhile now SO I am VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YALL!!! That is so exciting! Best New Year's present ever....I hope you are feeling okay. We wish yall would have made it last night, but we will have to get together soon!

aimee said...

yay!!! congratulations!!

Abby said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I'm glad you explained the background, cuz I was like..uhh? Haha!

Ginger said...

You have a beautiful family as well...and will sson be adding to it-congrats!

Betty said...

I'm so excited for another little grandbaby!!! Keep 'em comin'!!! I love ya'll!