Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Showers

WOODVILLE BABY SHOWER

My Woodville baby shower was on July 25. My mom did an awesome job. Besides my mom and sisters, there were only 3 people there though. A lot of people were on vacation and some were sick. I don't know where everyone else was. We had a really good time. We just sat around, talked, and ate lots of yummy food and cake. I got lots of great gifts.












VIDOR/MID-COUNTY BABY SHOWER

My other shower was on August 7 at a friend's house, Sarah Jeter. It was great that she let me take over her house for an hour. We were having Bunko there anyway that night so we thought it would be a good idea to just combine them. It was lots of fun. My friend Abby made some really cute baseball cake balls and lots of people came. I'm so thankful to have such great friends!

Mandy (the Host) and Me









So we only have a few things that we still need to get, big things. Like a double stroller, changing table, etc. Kev and I are going today to Target to get the rest of what we need. The more we are ready for the baby, the more I get nervous! :) I'm so ready to see my little man though. I can't wait to see what he looks like and what his personality is. It seems so surreal sometimes that it's almost time to have him here, and that I'm actually going to have another baby. I've wanted him for so long before I got pregnant. I can't wait!

0 comments: