Friday, August 21, 2009

Claire's 3rd Birthday





Claire turned 3 on August 14. Can you believe that?!?! There is no way I'm old enough to have a 3 year old! ;) I can't believe how much she has grown up in the last year. She loves talking on the phone to anybody who will listen. Every morning she wakes up and asks where her daddy is and has to call him at work. She loves watching movies, listening to music, and dancing. She LOVES to run and workout with Mommy. Just the other day we went walking, and she jogged a whole mile, nonstop! She is an awesome runner. She is the sweetest little girl, very sympathetic. When I get upset she tells me to close my eyes, breathe, and relax. It's so funny! I can't believe how excited she is to be a big sister. She asks everyday if he's coming out.

We had her party on August 8 because Kev's parents wouldn't have been able to come if we had had it on her birthday. She got so many presents! She is so spoiled. :) I'm thankful that Claire has so many people in her life that love her so much. She had a blast at her Tinker Bell party!







We went to her 3 year check up Thursday at Dr Worley's office. She weighs 31 1/2 pounds and is 36 1/2 inches. She did SO good. She usually freaks out at the doctor's office as soon as she sits on the examining table. The day before, though, I talked her through everything the doctor was going to do and told her that she was 3 now so she didn't have to scared and cry. She didn't cry one bit! I'm so proud of her.

I am so thankful that Heavenly Father trusts me enough to put her in my care. I am so lucky to be her mommy. I am blessed every day to have her here with me. I love her so much!

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a little princess! Claire is such a pretty 3 yr old! She's going to make a wonderful big sister.

Abby said...

Her cake was sooo cute!! I can't believe she is 3 already! Happy Birthday Claire!

Jennifer and Brett Hadley said...

cute cake. Congrats on having a 3 year old. Kenz turns 3 September 4, and I always tell my husband that these 3 years have gone by too fast! Happy late birthday